Friday, August 1, 2008

5 Years and Still Going Strong!

I know it's a little silly puting up all these wedding pictures but I had a lot of fun reminiscing while doing it. We had a beautiful sealing and wonderful reception. Life was good then and still is now.

We have grown a lot in the last five years and keep trying to better ourselves each and everyday.

Something we have learned in the last 2 years is that we can't take life, time with family and friends for granted. It is a precious gift and we are blessed to have the most important people in our lives with us each day that we have them.

We have been blessed with a beautiful little girl that lights up our lives and gives us unconditional love always. Having her sweet little spirit in our home for the last two years has been a glorious blessing for us as a family.


We look forward to welcoming another little addition into our home this coming December and can't wait for Haley to have a sibling who will look up to her. We know she will lead by example and love.
Whatever the future may hold for us I hope that we will be able to face it head on. Zac is the rock in the family. He is steadfast and immovable. I love him for that and appreciate all that he does to provide for our family. I am the comforter. I try to make a home where we can feel comfortable and safe from outside influences. I try to make sure we have good nutritous dinners, try to help Haley grow up into a confident and loving child, and make sure that others who visit our home can and will feel the spirit when they enter. It is not an easy task but I do try my best. We hope this entry finds you all happy and healthy. Please take care. Love to all.

No comments: