Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Haley's Second Birthday!

Please forgive me for putting so many pictures up for Haley's Second Birthday! It was way to fun to reminisce with pictures of her as a baby. She has changed so much in so little time!



Okay this was Haley's First Birthday and it was spent in Montana with dear friends that we made while staying there. For all of you who know me I have told you all about Christine and Jerick. Christine and I hung out all summer long with our kids trying to find stuff to do. She and her husband Scott are wonderful people and we cherish them as life long friends now.

We went down to the river to collect river rocks after cake and ice cream. It was a fun day and Haley especially enjoyed throwing the rocks around. We have this picture blown-up in our living room and it is really beautiful. Great memories of that day and a beautiful picture of our family to remember it by.
Here is my little 2 year old! This was after church one day! Her Grandma Itsie sent her this darling dress and it is nice to be able to show it off in the blog!

I know I look a little ragged but I was running around all day on her birthday! I've got my little belly poking out in the picture though! I think I was about 22 weeks here in this picture.

Haley tried really hard to blow out those candles on her own but needed mommy's help! Too bad the two of us couldn't even do it! It was pathetic and hysterical!
Haley decided to take a bite out of the cake before we could even cut it!
What a great picture of her enjoying her yummy chocolate cake!
Here is our dining room! Zac painted it all and I love him for it! He is awesome! Here are the few gifts Haley got. I did get a few balloons because she just loves them!

Since Haley is really into Boo-Boos right now we thought what better to get her than a doctor's kit! Story Time-So, Haley is a pretty observant kid and she has come with me to the doctors appt. almost everytime now. On this particular day I did have my Dr's appt and Haley came with me as usual. So, my midwife Cheri lifts up my shirt and listens to the baby's heartbeat as usual. Well, when we were done I got off the table and Haley layed down and lifted up her shirt, pointed to her belly and said, "Baby". She looked at Cheri like, "aren't you going to listen to the baby in my belly too?" We had a good laugh and we listened to Haley's heartbeat. Haley likes to take the stethascope and lift up my shirt and listen to the baby's heartbeat when we are at home. Too cute!
Haley playing with her toys and one of her all time favorite friends "Addy!".

1 comment:

Nicole said...

haley is adorable, i love that one of her biting into her cake... priceless! can you believe it's been 2 years??? i can't.