13 years ago
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
It's a GIRL!!!!
To our great surprise, again, we our having another girl!! We found out today!!! Poor Zac. He was a little disappointed when he got the news. He really was pulling for a boy this time around. The ultrasound wasn't very clear when they were doing it. The technician was looking right at the body part and said she could see what was but Zac and I really couldn't tell at all. It didn't look like Haley did with 3 distinct lines or anything. It just looked blurry. Which made us think it was a boy. Well, we didn't find out yesterday at our ultrasound what we were having because it wasn't done in the office and the results from the ultrasound have to go to your doctor first before you can even find out if it is a boy or girl. So, when I called today I was a little surprised when she said girl. I have boy clothes and girl clothes so I am going to prepare myself for whatever may come out in December! I am prepared for a girl but I am not 100% convinced that it is either so we will see. We are in trouble again with names!! We have a boy name all ready to go and no boy to go with it yet! The next few months are going to be a nightmare trying to decide on a name for this baby. I cringe at the thought of us trying to find another girl name we both can agree on. I am sure we will post a few and hopefully get a running poll of which name people like more. That might be fun! So, I guess Dr. Eichenlaub was right! It is a girl! Eichenlaub-1 Zac-0.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
WOW! CONGRATS! I KNEW YOU WOULD HAVE ANOTHER GIRL-YOU MAKE SUCH BEAUTIFUL ONES! AND I LOVED "REMINISING" ABOUT YOUR WEDDING DAY/RECEPTION. YOU TWO ARE SUCH A GREAT COUPLE! GLAD YOU GOT AWAY ON YOUR 5TH! HEY--MIKE AND I CELEBRATED OUR "30TH" JULY 1ST! WE HAVE EVERY ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION WRITTEN DOWN BUT 2 OF THE YEARS. I HAVE ALSO MADE COMMENTS-SO START KEEPING TRACK OF HOW YOU CELEBRATE ITS FUN TO LOOK BACK ON! MISS YOU, LOVE YOU, KISS HALES FOR US! LOVE JILL AND MIKE LEACH
I THINK THAT'S SO AWESOME! obviously, i'm partial!!! way cute clothes on sale at kohls.com, use the code bts30 for an additional 30% off and the code mvc7482 for free shipping...
i say Bella, for your name! :)
how exciting! you've joined the girl club like us. and happy anniversary... i loved the photos!
Yea for girls! My sister and I are 22 months apart. My Mom would dress us alike all the time when we were little. It is going to be so much fun having two little sisters. I loved having someone to play Barbies with any time I wanted to play.
In the event it turns out to be a boy well... it will be the best of both worlds. I love having one of each. I guess I'm trying to say either way your little family will be super blessed, but you already knew that:)
Congrats on another cute girl! Wow-- you, Dave & Camille, and Russ & Aspen are all having girls at the same time! I can see lots of princess parties in the future.
Congrats on another baby girl!!! Can't wait to "meet" her :)
5 years?? Time does fly by :) Seems like yesterday we were teaching cheer, ha!
Congrats on having a girl and good luck with trying to find a name for her. Thanks for coming and talking to me the other night. You helped me out more than you know. Thank you.
Post a Comment