So my friend Kristen always sends me great forwards via email. She just recently sent me a commerical that is by far one of the funniest that I have seen in a long time. For any woman who has ever felt wronged by her husband at some point or another this commercial is for you! Enjoy!
http://bewareofthedoghouse.com/videoPage.aspx
13 years ago
4 comments:
I actually saw this video and article on msnbc, and the writer of the article talked about how sexist this was, blah, blah. Then you read the blog comments and they varied from "relax people, it's a commercial" to "I'm so offended that this is airing." It's interesting to watch people react to something so minor.
So freaking hilarious!
I can't say how funny this is to be running into this link on your site. Steve thought it was hilarious....he was happy to hear that it was posted here!!!
Actually, I bought myself a vac for Christmas and I love it!
Post a Comment