
I know it's mid-June and I am posting winter pics but I am trying to catch up. This was storm one of "Snowmagedon". We got about 18 inches + with this storm.

We were well prepared for this storm and had plenty of food and milk to get us by for days. Thankfully we didn't lose power during the storm and enjoyed having daddy home for the day.

Our neighbor has a snowblower and took the liberty of clearing a pathway for us in the morning. Too bad by mid-afternoon Zac was back out there shoveling the walk way again and helping the neighbors dig their cars out for work tomorrow.

The snow was up to about Haley's waist. It was fun watching her get stuck in the snow trying to walk everywhere.

Here is Zac and Haley in their snow gear! Ready to have some fun in the backyard!
No comments:
Post a Comment