
At the
beginning of January Haley started dance class. She goes once a week for a 45 min. session. They do ballet and gymnastics. It is held at the Community Recreation Center in our very own neighborhood! I took her to go and get the leotard and she was so excited about starting up her classes! It is pretty laid back and perfect for a 3 year old who doesn't know what she wants to do yet as far as sports and activities.

I took these pictures of her before dance class because there is no way I would be able to take any when I am there. Kori is all over the place when we go and is hard to keep under control. I love this picture of her. She is just so
cheesy! When I see this picture of her I think she looks like my friend April when she was a little girl :) I would probably go as far as to say she looks like April's daughter Ellie in some of these pics.

The kids are learning a routine to a very rock and roll version of
Zippty-Do-
Da. She is so cute trying to follow along with her teacher and the other kids. I just sit back and smile watching her. I don't know if she will want to keep dancing because she is half
Zac's and we all know
Zac was a great soccer player so maybe she will want to run and kick a ball more than dance. I just want her to be happy and enjoy an active lifestyle.
4 comments:
Adorable!! I can't wait to start putting Sam in dance classes--girls are so much fun!
she is gorgeous! she looks thrilled.
She looks happy. I love cheesy grins!
What a beautiful, happy daughter you have! She does resemble April and Ellie! I can't wait to get all you girls together someday! Enjoy your girls!!! Love ya lots, Jill
Post a Comment