Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Kori











Happy Birthday baby Kor-Kor! You are one year old today! I can't believe a whole year has gone by since you were born. It seems just like yesterday I was at the hospital delivering you. You are an absolute joy to have around and we love you so much! You make us laugh all the time and we can already tell you are going to be a character! Daddy and I hoped and prayed to have a chunky baby this time around and you have delivered! You are over 20lbs and we couldn't be happier! We are still waiting for you to get the courage to walk on your own but you are hesitant like your sister was and we will just have to keep on encouraging you. I picked a few of my favorite pictures from this last year and included one of my Mid-wife Cherri holding you. I figured it would be appropriate since she helped bring you into this world! We love you Kori! Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Love Mommy, Daddy, and Haley

3 comments:

Dave and Camille said...

Can you believe how fast this past year has gone? Kori is sooo cute. We need to figure out some way to get together this next year sometime, we miss you guys! I hope that everything is going well for you guys and that you had a wonderful Christmas.

Nicole said...

i loved seeing the year in a flash... can you believe how fast life has moved??? we used to be single chicks dreaming of this.

Unknown said...

What lucky children you have! A truly beautiful family! Have a wonderful 2010!!! Love you lots, Jill