Sorry that it took us so long to post some new photos but we hope that you enjoy them. Haley and Kori did as well as expected for their energetic ages. They both smile quite a bit but apparently not for the camera.
So Cute! To me Kori looks like your moms, mother. I can't remember her name. Darling girls! You look great Kay! I miss talking with you--we need to catch up soon! All is well here--HOpe to see you soon! Love ya! Jill
It has been over four years since Zac and I were married. We live in Lancaster, PA and love it!
Haley
This our sweet little girl Haley! Or she also goes by Squirt or Hales! She is a wonderful addition to our family bringing lot's of energy, love, and hugs.
7 comments:
I love them! Thanks for posting new pictures!
I love these pictures! :)
So Cute! To me Kori looks like your moms, mother. I can't remember her name. Darling girls! You look great Kay! I miss talking with you--we need to catch up soon! All is well here--HOpe to see you soon! Love ya! Jill
Totally adorable! I can't wait to finally meet your little girls in person. See you next week!! Yay!!!
I LOVE THOSE!!!!!! especially the one in front of the corn. blow that one up big in black and white!
so cute, kaylan you look beautiful as always!!!
Nope, never for the camera! They are still cute.
Post a Comment