Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Keep Toddlers Rear Facing up to Two years of Age

AskDrSears.com - AUGUST 09 NEWS

I had read this in my Parents Magazine a few months ago but now I am getting more confirmation on this subject matter. My doctor said the same thing a couple of years ago. He said keep Haley rear facing as long as we could. Studies were coming out of a Hospital in Philadelphia at the time that stressed this point exactly. Hope this information helps my mommy friends out there.




Shared via AddThis

4 comments:

Dave and Camille said...

Thanks for sharing!!! I always appreciate learning new things. How are you doing???? We need to chat. Let me know when a good time for you is and hopefully we can make it work. We miss you guys!

shaunie said...

If only it were easy to keep them facing that way! I guess I can just ignore the screaming.

Jared and Kari said...

My doc says the same thing. I guess over in Europe they keep their kids rear-facing up to age four. Good luck with that one! Jared keeps bugging me to turn Sam around now that she's one, but I refuse. Mommas have the final say! ;)

Nicole said...

hey kaylan.....

i just got those adorable little outfits for the twins. thanks!!!! i am dying for them to grow up to wear them. i love them!

thanks....