
Here is Haley and baby sister Kori. Haley calls her "Kori Bean Bag or Bean Bag Kori". That would be Zac's doing. Zac's nickname for Kori is "Bean Bag" because ever since she was born she was just content to be hanging out and limp. Which made her heavy to hold. So, Haley being the 2 year old she is caught on and calls her those nicknames too. Pretty cute but I am sure Kori will hate us for it later.

Okay so here is Haley and Kor-Kor at around 4 months old. Kori weighed in at 13lbs. 13oz. I think she was 24 inches long? She is so cute at this stage! She was grabing her toes and starting to play in the exersaucer. She loves watching Haley and loves it when Haley gives her attention. She loves to scream! It is ear piercing! So, when she gets like that I just pop her pacifier in her mouth and call it good. I might be hindering her language developement but I can only take so much. We started in on some rice cereal here and there but really got going on it when she was about 5+months old. She took to it like a champ and is a pretty good eater. Although she is chunky she doesn't eat much more than about a jar of #2 foods. That and the fact that if she loses interest I am not going to sit around and try to feed her all day. She's pretty curvy so I am not worried she's not eating enough.

Here is Haley on Easter or the week after Easter because Grammy was sick on Easter and the egg Hunt was at her house. We did video only of her finding eggs at our house on Easter. Like the hair cut? I did it myself :) Haley sat really still for me and was a trooper! She loved getting her hair cut and kept asking if I was going to cut more?

Her hair looked unusally cute this day? Not sure why but it made for a few nice pictures of her.

Haley showing off an egg she found. The kids dove right into the hardboiled eggs after they got them. The shells ended up in the grass and in the bushes and the dogs ate the shells. It made for an interesting few days at Grammy's house let's just say :)
3 comments:
yeah you updated! :) the girls are so cute, and yes kadyn is the exact same way about eating. she'd sooner sit and the table and be slowly fed all day long. drives me crazy, i'll usully put down some cheerios and do some stuff in the kitchen for 5-6 minutes then come back and try a few more spoonfuls. sometimes i think i'll lose my mind :)
haircut all by your self? impressive.
We have that shirt Hailey is wearing, and some others of the same line. They're Jilly's favorites.
I'm impressed it was hard-boiled eggs for the hunt, and the kids (and dogs) liked them! I tried some with my girls, and they looked at me like I was offering to feed them poison once we got the shells off.
Post a Comment