Monday, June 22, 2009

Kori, Haley and the Block Tower





So I neglected to get these pics posted before the 2 month pics but here they are. This is Kori at about 1 and a half months old. She is snug as a bug in her Bundle Me which was an absolute life saver!! I wish we had it when Haley was a baby because then we wouldn't have had to take her around with 3 blankets strategically placed all over the carseat. Next we have the block tower. Zac was home from work one day and it was a beautiful day out so I went for a walk. When I get back from my walk Haley comes running up to me telling me about a big "boom" and "my head hurt" and " I cry." Zac goes on to tell me he built this huge block tower with Haley while I was gone. While he was taking pictures of it Haley bumped into it and the whole thing collapsed on her poor little head. Zac kind of brushed it off with her saying, "it was only the smaller blocks that were on top of the tower and they couldn't have hurt that bad." Low and behold I found a big goose egg on the top of her head and he went on to feel pretty bad. The last pics are some of my favorite pics. When Kori first came home Haley had a tendancy to go into our bedroom and put toys into the bassinet while Kori was sleeping. She would also push the bassinet around the room while she was sleeping. I always had to keep a close on Haley :) Well, one morning I nursed Kori in bed and she feel fast asleep. So, I left her there and went to get Haley out of bed. While I was doing dishes or making breakfast Haley snuck off and got into my bed next to Kori. She snuggled in next to her and gave her kisses, hugs and was all put poking her in the face. I kept telling her not to poke her sister but to just lay still while I got the camera out. Kori slept through the ordeal and we got some great pics of Haley.
P.S. There are two different pics of the block tower. One is smaller than the other. Zac tried to go bigger and succeeded so he took pics of both of the towers.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Both of your girls are so beautiful!

Lebanites said...

FINALLY! I was beginning to wonder if you fell off the blogging bandwagon. I am thrilled to see new pics, although I see the kids often! Anyway, thanks for the updates. We love your kids.

Jared and Kari said...

Yea, yea, yea, YEA!!! I'm so happy now! I know how hard it is to stay caught up with the blog, so I am thrilled to have THREE posts to check out! Your girls are absolutely, freakin' adorable. Zac better be prepping for some zone defense in the future with fighting off all the boys. I love the sister cuddle pics. There is nothing better than seeing your children love each other. BTW, I read Nicole's comment and it sounds like you guys are gonna get to see each other...NO FAIR! Make sure you take lots of pics so I can pretend I was there! ;) Love ya!

Miss Crys said...

SO glad to see the updates! She is getting so big, and her little personality is shining through! BUT...still so small! Your girls are so petite...I love it!

Steve said...

Good job dad. Just kidding. Did you guys do some more work to your place? It looks different than I remember. Anyway, the kids are so cute! You guys must be loving it.