
Finally!!! Some updated pics of the kids! Here is Kori at 2 months old. She weighed in at 10lbs. 6 oz. and I think was 21 1/4 inches long. Haley was 10 lbs. 1 oz. and 23 inches long at 2 months. So, the big difference between these two is Haley was much longer than Kori. Kori is the chunky baby we have always dreamed of having :) She has many endearing nick names but the one I feel most comfortable posting is Kor-Kor. She was still kind of in the "I sleep, poop, and hang out phase." So nothing too cute to report beyond her stats.
2 comments:
Cute! Thanks for the update. I was just thinking about you guys and how we still haven't met the baby yet :(, the pics almost make up for it!
Our blog is marikaandjohn.blogspot.com, but I'm pretty sure you know that.
so adorable! haley looks like such a great big sister!!!!! i can't wait to see you kaylan! :)
Post a Comment