Oh my goodness she is a doll! I just love newborn babies! They are so perfect! I hope she is eating/sleeping/pooping well for you! Haley looks like a great big sis!
It has been over four years since Zac and I were married. We live in Lancaster, PA and love it!
Haley
This our sweet little girl Haley! Or she also goes by Squirt or Hales! She is a wonderful addition to our family bringing lot's of energy, love, and hugs.
8 comments:
she is beautiful, her skin coloring is just gorgeous!
She is too cute! How are you doing? Are you recovering well? Good luck with everything, you are amazing! :)
Oh my goodness she is a doll! I just love newborn babies! They are so perfect! I hope she is eating/sleeping/pooping well for you! Haley looks like a great big sis!
WOW--WHAT A PRO "BIG SISTER"! HALES LOOKS SO BIG NOW! OH--I LOVE THE NEWBORN PHASE.. ENJOY!
GIVE KORI A BIG KISS FROM "AUNTIE JILL"... LOVE TO YOU ALL! JILL LEACH
She's so cute. Hopefully you adjust quickly to two kids! Congratulations!
Your girls are just beautiful. It's so exciting that Kori is finally here! Can't wait to meet her.
Oh Kaylan, she is amazing. What a beautiful little girl. I'm so happy for you guys. love, michelle
i hope the transition has been smooth--she sure is pretty!
Post a Comment