Monday, May 26, 2008

We Are Expecting!!!!

I guess it is time to announce the good news that we are expecting baby number 2! My estimated due date is December 30th! You better believe this baby is coming out before it's due date because you know we are getting the tax break! Hahahahaha! I found out that I was pregnant about a week after Zac left for Montana. This was something I feared might happen when we started trying to get pregnant and I figured it would happen since all Zac has to do is look at me the wrong way and I get pregnant! First time out of the gates and we got pregnant and that was pretty much the same deal with Haley so we have the luxury of being able to time out when exactly we would like to be pregnant and have the baby. Not a bad deal and I won't complain. As for how I am feeling pretty good. No morning sickness for me! Thanks Mom for the good pregnancy genes! I am exhausted more than anything and maybe a little bit hungrier than normal but that's about it. Pretty uneventful. I am keeping up with my normal exercise routines as much as I can with the fatigue but look forward to 12 or 13 weeks when my energy comes back up! We are very happy to be adding to our family and know that it will be a wonderful blessing to our lives. I hope that this post finds all of you in good health and spirits. Life is precious and should not be taken for granted. Be thankful for each and everyday.

9 comments:

Rob & Denae said...

Congrats,
Sounds like you guys are doing well and having fun. It was good to see pics of you all. Here's our blog if you want to check it out: drjenkins@blogspot.com.

Robbie, Denae and Addie

April said...

Yeah Kay!!! Congrats! When do you find out? Or are you? We are headed to monterey for jays fire academy graduation this week! So I guess you won't be coming to PG for christmas! Maybe the baby will be born on Jacob's bday Dec 31!

Unknown said...

Kay and Zac,
Congratulations, Way to go Zac! Your a wonderful mother and father and we are very proud of you.
Love to you all,
Aunt Lori

Nicole said...

YEAH!!!! how exciting!!! congratulations!!!!! boy, girl, boy, girl???? :) i do hope you have the baby in '08 for the tax break. kacey was actually born on her due date, well by inducing not her coming on her own. they say only 5% of babies actually are born on their due date... i hope you go nice and early... the 18th is a lovely day!!! :) -(hehe, my bday)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I suspected when mom said you had found some nice boy and girl things a few weeks ago. We are looking forward to seeing you in July. Maybe Emily can be a good "mother's helper" and play with Squirt so you can rest. She's coming next week.

Sandy said...

Congratulations Kay & Zac,
How exciting that Haley will be a Big Sister. Can't believe your Dad hasn't emailed or called me to tell me the news.
We love all of the pictures and information you have posted. I'll have to see if I have a more current picture of your Dad and Christie that I can send you. Ha Ha.
Best wishes to you all.
Love, Jim, Sandy, Shaun and Dukie Too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! nice work...

Mom of four said...

A new baby? Yeah for you! But it really is not so fair because you and Zac have cornered the market on beautiful babies. Haley is just a beauty! Boyfriend also says congrats and hi. I should really send for you or come a see you! My position at work should go full time on the first of July. Go me!!! benefits and paid time off. I miss you and really would like ot meet that little girl of yours. Well I have my money on a little boy, but I guess I will just have to wait and see. Please send me your address and I will write and send fun things. I love you and will talk to you soon.

Karen said...

The Urbans send their congrats! What a great surprise! Now you'll have 2 beautiful girls. Take care.