Saturday, May 24, 2008

Catching up!


Okay, Zac is finally home and I have a lot of catching up to do on pictures and posts! Here is Haley with her monkey my mom gave her! Since I carry her around so much I thought it might be nice to have her know what it feels like to have a "monkey on your back"!


These pictures are way old but like I said I have a lot of catching up to do! This is Easter in PA.!
No cute dresses because it was about 45 degrees out if that! So, Haley had a blast looking for eggs and finding them.
This is her, "Ooooh" face! She makes it and makes the sound when she sees something that is pretty or appealing.






Haley showing off her collection of easter eggs that she collected during the hunt. She was very proud of what she found.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

wow, i don't know if i'm more excited that you posted or that hales has that much hair!!! i know i say it all the time, but you lucky duck. :) you'll be putting curlers in there in no time. all i can do girly is paint kacey's nails. anyway, she's a cutie... happy way late easter :P

shaunie said...

Our easter wasn't terribly warm either. At least it was sunny. Hailey's "ooo" face is cute.