My friend Amanda has needed a babysitter a couple of times in the last month for her daughter Addison. Amanda always feels bad asking me if I can watch Addy but of course I always jump at the chance to get that little cutie pie over to my house to play. Besides, I am home anyways and it's good practice for me in the future juggling two kids! So, I decided to break out the camera this time while Addy was over to capture the babysitting experience for Amanda! Here is Addy hanging out in her carseat and playing with a soft book I had laying around.
Here is Haley and Addy together. I know Addy looks a little bit concerned in this picture but trust me she was having a blast in her seat!
Haley loved rocking the carseat and leaning in to give Addy kisses! Too cute!
Extreme close up! Whoa! I just had to put this picture up. She looks so dazed!
Addy ended up falling asleep, on my lap, sitting up right, with Haley right next to her while watching Thomas the Tank Engine Train. It was so precious. Although it was cute I wanted to make her a little more comfortable. I went against what I had been told and what I had experienced with Addy before when napping and that is "not to move her". Thank goodness she didn't wake up! I love this picture because she looks like an angel. She is a great baby and easy to babysit! Thanks for asking us to babysit her Amanda! We love Addy!
1 comment:
I finally remembered to check out your blog. (I am such a space cadet.) Darling photos! How nice that you are able to get in some extra baby practice by helping out your friend. Looks like someone is going to be fantastic as a big sister. So sweet!
Post a Comment