So this summer I was introduced to the world of Stephenie Meyer and the Twilight series. What a great time I had reading and enjoying good books! I now know that I enjoy reading more than ever and will take a good book any day over tv. I am sure most of you have seen the previews for the movie that comes out today! YEAH! But in all honesty I can tell you without seeing the movie that the book is WAY BETTER! After finishing the book that I had borrowed I knew that I had to have the entire series for myself. I have read the series of four books at least twice now and it gets better each time I read it. If you haven't read the series yet then borrow a copy from a friend and belive me there are plenty of people out there with a copy. This is not for just "Young Adults". I know plenty of mom's in my church who are older than me and LOVE this book series! When our church has had this as a book club reading it has gotten the highest turn out than any other time! People who don't go to church or haven't seen in forever are coming to this event just to get together and talk about the series they love so much! It has good morals and the leading man in the book is a very respectful guy. No wonder we all love Edward!
13 years ago

2 comments:
Yay for Twilight! Aren't you glad you came out to CO after all... look what you would have missed! You'll have to let me know how the movie is... I don't know when I'll get a chance to see it. Sad, I know. Enjoy! And I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
love it! love it, love it, love it! the book is better, but the movie is still great!
i'm gonna scream if it takes a whole year for the second movie to come out.
Post a Comment