
Here is my mom's house in Monterey Bay California! Haley had a great time staying here because of the great yard she got to play in.
When Zac and I got married we had our reception and ring ceremony here at the house. We did the ring ceremony in front of this little garden and the tables and chairs were set-up in the drive way. It was really awesome!
Here is another view of the house. As you can see the weather was gorgeous! It was in the 60's the whole time I was home! I was loving it since it was in the 30's when I left PA.
Here is Haley trying to manuever her way through the stepping stones! She only fell a few times but she didn't care. She loved being outside and having free reign to go wherever she wanted.
Here is a close up of the happy little girl enjoying herself at Grandma's house! What a doll!
2 comments:
look at that hair! it's adorable! it looks so nice and warm there, that must have been heaven compared to pa! :)
can't wait for the next pics!
I love your mom's yard! It's a private garden! Hailey's hair is getting long, it reminds me of Evelyn's when she was that age.
Post a Comment