
So my little ball of energy only sleeps through the night when I can wear her down with lot's of walking around during the day. When I have the car I love taking her to Costco! There is usually nothing that she can get at or pull off the shelves so she enjoys running down the aisles, eating samples and saying "Hi!" and "Bye!" to everyone she sees. There was a particular incident just recently that I had to share about Haley's last visit to Costco. We were walking past the aisles and an older man pushing a cart walked past us. Haley said "hi" and waved and then kept on walking. Just after passing the man she started babbling, then turned and pointed at him, babbled some more, put her hand up like she was saying bye, babbled, and then turned and walked away. I was almost on the floor from laughing so hard! She was so cute! This is such a fun age watching her explore the world around her. Her face just lights up when I let her walk around stores with me. I must say she is pretty good about following directions when we ask her to follow us or come this way and that. What a smart cookie!
No comments:
Post a Comment